Port Augusta Holiday Rental "One&Only" ....................................................Book directly with the owners for less!
"One&Only" Holiday Home is fully self-contained including everything you would need - all bed linen, pillows, continental quilts, summer & winter blankets, bath room and tea towels. The utensils, crockery and cutlery will be ready to use with an initial supply of complimentary toiletries as well as tea and coffee ready.
The four bedrooms sleep 7.
Features and facilities:–
• Parking for four cars under-roof carport with roller doors.
• Entertaining area with BBQ.
• 4 split air conditioners (Kitchen, Lounge, Master bedroom & Second bedroom)
• Lounge with wide screen Plasma TV. Record/CD/Cassette Player, Split A/C, ceiling fan.
• 3 Seater lounge and three reclining chairs, Split A/C, Ceiling fan.
• Master bedroom queen size bed, wall mounted Plasma TV, Ceiling Fan
• 2nd bedroom – 2 Single beds, split A/C, Ceiling Fan
• 3rd bedroom 2 Single beds, Ceiling Fan.
• 4th bedroom 1 King single bed & office.
• Fully equipped kitchen, all the necessary crockery, cutlery, utensils and glassware.
• Bathroom – basin, shower, separate toilet
• Automatic washing machine, tumble dryer, iron & ironing board.
• Smoking only permitted outside.
Best Price Guarantee – you book direct with the owners.
Book Direct Online and Save:-
Stay 3 – 59 Nights $120 per night plus $30 per extra person per night.
• No Booking Fees – No Credit Card Fees – No Linen Hire Fees – No Cleaning Fees (unless
• Book with Port Augusta Holiday Rental RIGHT NOW on line.
• Availability Calendar is up-to date.
• More money in your pocket and peace of mind, knowing you will genuinely looked after.
- The property is securely fenced.
- Dogs must be registered and have a current vaccination certificate.
- Please bring your own dog bedding and bowls.
- Dogs welcome inside but not on furniture rugs, cushions etc.
- Please ensure your pets are under control and do not disturb neighbours.
- Droppings and bones are to be picked up a disposed of in the rubbish bin.
- A nightly fee of $10 applies for 2 small dogs or 1 large dog.
All accommodation bookings are subject to our “Terms & Conditions of Use”.
All bookings – Are subject to Policy – “Terms & Conditions of Use”.
It is important to that you read & understand these obligations of the “Terms & Condition of Use” Prior to booking.
Here are some words from our loyal guests…
“I’ve often wondered if heaven exists, now I don’t really care, I’ll just stay here!”
Clean & Comfortable
My staff stayed here for a week of work. Whilst it was a step back in time, everything was clean and
comfortable. Colin was the perfect host. Would definitely recommend.Terri H.
Will stay again
Great stay for the price, polite and friendly management with prompt responses.Jessica L.
Ideal for what we needed. Everything neat and tidy. Close to work.
Home away from home
We like staying at the one & only, it is home away from home, comfortable, welcoming & has everything one would need, thanks a great stay. Maria D.
These are just a few of the guest’s comments which represents a high level of satisfaction.
“Be our guest, experience the difference” : Pet-friendly For You And Your Four-legged Friends! : 7Book Now
Other Accommodation Options
- 4 bedroom sleeps 8
This four bedroom home, is the perfect place for your holiday as it is centrally located on “Port Augusta Strip” on Highway One, near fast foods, hotel, mechanical r... Read More
- Sleeps 10 - Wheel Chair Friendly.
This charming historical cottage was constructed in 1906 and is part of Port Augusta’s history. It retains its original characteristics, large bedrooms ... Read More
- "Spa Bath" - Pet friendly Perfect.
Our accommodation for the discerning traveller who expects to find more than a basic place to stay.
We have taken a traditional style house ... Read More
Fully self-contained with everything you need. It sets the standard for Luxury Adelaide Accommodation. Discover a relaxed and peaceful waterfront living at Newport Quays - Port Adelaide
Larger than t... Read More
GENERAL INFORMATION Check-in : 02:00pm - 07:00pm Check-out : 10:00am - 12:30pm After Hours : If you are arriving late, please contact us on 61 418 838 807 so that we can make arrangements for you Parking : Free Secure Parking on site.