Port Augusta - Cross Roads of Australia. Gateway to the Flinders Ranges
Adelaide Accommodation - Newport Quays Luxury Apartment ...................................Book directly with the owners for less!
Enjoy life by the riverside. Luxury Adelaide Accommodation. New prestigious one bedroom apartment at Newport Quays for 1 or 2 guests.
* Swimming pool, Sauna, Steam Room, Spa and Gymnasium.
* 55” Plasma TV, free Foxtel TV, TV in the bedroom
* Public transport at your doorstep to the City, West Lakes, Semaphore
* Close to Westfield Shopping Centre, Golf Courses
* Only 4 minutes to Semaphore Beach, carnival atmosphere, shopping, cinemas, hotels
* Relax on a huge private balcony after a BBQ
* Fully self-contained with everything you need. It sets the standard for Luxury Adelaide Accommodation.
* Larger than the average apartment with a huge private balcony with outdoor dining furniture and water-views.
* The gourmet kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, large fridge, microwave and dishwasher. Discover a relaxed and peaceful waterfront living at Newport Quays- Port Adelaide, South Australia. Best Price Guarantee: Stay 2-13 nights for only $140 per night. Long term Stay: Stay 14+ nights $120 per night. 3 Months Plus: $600 week
(paid fortnightly) includes f/n linen change & clean towels. Bond $1,000
Convenient and Peaceful
Easy access to the city, entertainment centre & Adelaide Oval via public rail transport.
You are staying within one of the most sought-after Adelaide apartments – so much to enjoy!
If you book 10 nights or more you will receive a complimentary mid-stay service of clean linen &
We're passionate about providing unbeatable value for money and strive to provide exceptional customer service at every level.
Help small Australian businesses such as ours to survive and always make your bookings direct through our website. Stop the big overseas monopolies of the On-Line booking site industry whose profits go overseas.
We charge No:-
Booking Fees, No Credit Card Fees, No Linen Hire Fees and No Cleaning Fees (unless left unclean)
You do Not Pay no more for Xmas, Easter, school holidays, weekends & other peak periods, you pay the same price all year round.
Book with Executive Holiday Rental RIGHT NOW on line.
More money in your pocket and peace of mind, knowing you will genuinely looked after.
Ethelton Railway Station located next to the apartment. Going into Adelaide only 20minutes by train – no parking problems.
Your ticket to any AFL game at Adelaide Oval is also your ticket to FREE travel on MAC Footy Express train
For weeknight games - the free travel period for normal Adelaide Metro scheduled services applies 3 hours prior to the game start time. For weekend games the free travel period is from first to last service.
Going to the Adelaide Entertainment Centre. The Bowden Train Station is within an easy 350m walk of the Adelaide Entertainment Centre and provides easy pedestrian access to and from the Centre.
Fully self-contained with everything you need. It sets the standard for Luxury Adelaide Accommodation.
Larger than the average apartment with a huge private balcony that features a BBQ, outdoor dining furniture.
Water and surrounding views from the Balcony.
The interior design reflects a superb combination of modern fittings and decor.Features and shared facilities: - Swimming pool, Sauna, Steam Room, Spa and Gymnasium. Secured apartment audio intercom System, Secure building with undercover car park for 1 car.
Reverse cycle air conditioner, Large Private Balcony with water views, 55¨ Plasma TV, DVD recorder and Hi-Fi, free Foxtel Television, Bathroom with walk in shower, hand basin and toilet Hair dryer.
Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Large fridge, microwave and dishwasher. Queen size bed watch TV in your bedroom - all linen supplied Laundry with washer and dryer. Non-smoking- Smoking only allowed on the balcony.
It is located less than 5 minutes from SA finest beaches 20 minutes from the CBD and the Airport Nearby is a host of leisure activities including Adelaide`s premier golf courses, sporting facilities and water sports such as rowing, canoeing or kayaking .
The train is at your door stop to take you into the city, West Lakes, Semaphore and other areas of your choice.
Enjoy walking along the waterfront promenade and landscaped gardens. Watch the sailing ships and dolphins. Take a sail or cruise on one of the ships at Port Adelaide for a dinner, dolphin spotting etc.
Discover the new bars, restaurants and shops at the relaxing but never dull historical Port Adelaide. On the weekend the Port Adelaide really comes to life with popular craft/antiques, fresh fish and food markets etc.
Nearby are the major shopping centres in Port Adelaide and Westfield Shopping Centre, cinema complexes. Very close to other beach side attraction such as Semaphore and North Haven that have a wide choice of wonderful restaurants to choose from.
- Sleeps 10 - Wheel Chair Friendly. This charming historical cottage was constructed in 1906 and is part of Port Augusta’s history. It retains its original characteristics, large bedrooms ... Read More
Holiday home - Pet-friendly for you and your four-legged friends! One&Only Holiday Home is idea for for the needs of contractors, shift workers, tradesmen or professionals, working away from... Read More
- "Spa Bath" - Pet friendly Perfect. Our accommodation for the discerning traveller who expects to find more than a basic place to stay.
We have taken a traditional style house ... Read More
GENERAL INFORMATIONCheck-in : 02:00pm - 07:00pm Check-out : 10:00am - 12:30pmAfter Hours : If you are arriving late, please contact us on 61 418 838 807 so that we can make arrangements for youParking : Free Secure Parking on site.